Monday, May 30, 2011

I Hate to Wait

I never realized how incredibly impatient I am until the waiting truly began. The one thing I have set my heart on since I was very little seems so far off. I hate the possibility that it might take a long time for it to actually happen. How is it possible for years to be so terribly long? And yet, I have days when I wish that it were miles away. Perhaps that is why it has not come?

I've been told that its wonderful and I want it so badly. So much more than I ever used to. I'm doing everything that I can to get ready for it. Learning to clean, cook, behave as an adult, read my scriptures, say my prayers, play the part, put myself out there (one of the hardest.) And yet here I am. Now that I really stop to think it really hasn't been that long since I've been so ready. Which circles back around to my impatience. I can't help but wonder though. How Long? Seriously, how long is this going to take? Even talking about this I still quote stupid movies. This one is from Madagascar in case you were wondering.